At a tiles manufacturer a coating and drying tunnel is equipped with 4 chain conveyors. Chain conveyors are primarily used to transport heavy unit loads, precise lubrication is desirable to avoid unforeseen interruptions to the production line.
LUBRICATE CHAINS IN A TILES COATING AND DRYING TUNNEL.
The chain conveyors where lubricated by hand. The combination of difficult access to the lubrication points, long machine stoppages for maintenance and irregular greasing volumes costed the manufacturer tons of money.
The installation of a MEMOLUB PLCD brought maintenance and production costs down. The coating and drying tunnel's PLC drives the frequency and volumes of lubrication.
- No more machine stoppages for lubrication, as all is done automatically while running the machine.
- Grease and oil consumption went down thanks to regular and precise lubrication.
- Reusable single & multi-point lubrication system.
- 24V powered.
- 25 bar ejection pressure.
- Up to 8 outlets.
- Remote installation up to 8 m.
- PLC driven settings.
- Easy to incorporate in closed-loop feedback systems.