A Fortune 500 listed robotics and automation technology manufacturer developed a new type of motion tracks for robots with guaranteed high speed, precision accuracy, and great flexibility.
MEMOLUB® EPS MEMORY
Tailor made lubricator for a track motion platform.
As automated lubrication was desired and there was no PLC available we proposed to integrate MEMOLUB® EPS into the machine. Because there is a high machine stoppage frequency with this type of track motion platforms, the MEMOLUB® EPS over lubricated the linear guides and did not meet the expectations of the client.
Our R&D team integrated an EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) and a working time" counter into the existing MEMOLUB® EPS electronics. As the last expulsion time is memorised, repeated ON and OFF operations do not cause any unwanted expulsions. MEMOLUB® EPS MEMORY was born.
- This solution tackled the over lubrication of the linear guides for this specific type of application.
- Addition of a new product to the MEMOLUB® range.
Memolub® EPS Memory
- Reusable single & multi-point lubrication system.
- Internal memory to register elapsed time until next stroke.
- 24V powered.
- 25 bar ejection pressure.
- Up to 8 outlets.
- Remote installation up to 8 m.
- 49 Settings.